i'm not okay (Jul 24, 2009)


yesterday was starbucks with kt, sheena and wenchong. it was nice though i was still a little affected by my own mood, but catching up with good friends always feels good. compensation maybe.

supper thereafter with jacky, yexiang, candice and randy @ simpang. nice food, good talks. lifted my mind off that load for awhile.
>>

oh well, i guess compared to the previous few days, i'm much better now, albeit still a little sad and disappointed. i mean, two times in a row is a little too much for me to take. i don't understand why it happened again but yes, maybe sheena was right. maybe it was me. at least this time round things were not that bad so i think i should be over it pretty soon. as long as i keep my mind off it.

easier said than done. my heart is still aching. i still hope that there is some hope. but i supposed everything started and ended at the same time.

ahh fuck it :<

"there is nothing you can't overcome!" & yes! there is nothing I can't overcome.

oh well. karaoke-ing tonight with THE DAYS loves! been long folks.