FML (Jul 16, 2009)

sometimes things look nicer when they are blurred.

i had a bad day and i have a hundred and one thing to complain about but well, i decided not to because i just ranted to jacky and that's enough. i guess everyone else were having a bad day like me as well. i like talking to dean because the way he talk is very charming. and he is old enough to be my dad just that my dad is older. oh well, at least there are nice people like him, matt, teck, shayne, en en, weisong and hilary on set to make my life less miserable.

(eeeee, can i keep you in my pocket. nobody came close to perfect like you did. i've never met someone so nice before. damn. i wish i knew you earlier, seriously. damn i think i'm in love again.)

so, 4 more shooting days including today and WE ARE DONE. i really can't wait although i really still want to keep you in my pocket as some sort of lucky charm. LOL.

did i mention how much i miss schooling? i enjoyed the feeling of not going to school whenever i felt like it. because right now, i can't skip work whenever i feel like it. trust me, this industry is uglier than school.

damn shit, this very familiar feeling is coming back. i am smelling it. S H I T .